Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in Perioperative Medicine are included in:
- Google Scholar
- PubMed Central
The full text of all research articles published by BioMed Central is also available on SpringerLink.
- What is Perioperative Medicine?
- Why submit to Perioperative Medicine?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Perioperative Medicine?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Perioperative Medicine?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Perioperative Medicine's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?